By entering and using our website www.chronicedibles.ca , you are submitting to be bound by our terms of services, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are accountable and responsible to comply with any and all applicable local laws. You acknowledge that you are over the age of 19. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- The information, data, pictures, and content on Chronic Edibles website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Chronic Edibles does not make ANY warranties, expressed, implied or otherwise, and therefore disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Furthermore, Chronic Edibles does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site
B (a) Chronic Edibles is not nor will be held culpable for any injury, sickness or death caused by using our products or during the consumption of said products.
- Any criminal charges or otherwise incurred by using or obtaining our product is at the buyer’s risk.
- Constraints/ Limitations
Not in any circumstance shall Chronic Edibles nor its vendors or suppliers be held liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising from the use or loss of the use of any materials on the Chronic Edibles website, even if authorized personnel have been informed verbally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Content Material Accuracy
The materials appearing on the Chronic Edibles site may have technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Chronic Edibles does not claim that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Chronic Edibles may without notice make changes to the website at any point in time. Chronic Edibles does not make any commitment at all to update the materials on the site.
- Outside Website Links
Chronic Edibles does not audit or analyze all the sites that are connected to the Chronic Edibles website and therefore we are not accountable for the contents of any site linked to it. Any site connected to Chronic Edibles does not signify any advocacy on the part of Chronic Edibles. The use of any linked website to access the Chronic Edibles website is at the user’s own risk.
- Terms of Service modifications
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that Province or location.
Chronic Edibles is not liable for any criminal or otherwise offence you may receive buying our product without proper license or documentation.
Your privacy is paramount to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies